PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Where did the time go?

Where did the time go from my last entry in late September to over two months later? Well they say time flies when you are having fun, however it also flies when life isn't kind and fun. A lot of things have  happened since the last entry, a lot of sad things and some life changing things are in the works.
Remember the last entry....Pumpkins for Cathey? Shortly after that entry our good blogger friend has lost her fight with cancer. It was such a shock and such a sad time, even though I knew she was very ill, you always have hope that things get better. But they didn't for Cathey. There hasn't been a day gone by that I don't think about her and her young family, I have re-read her last email to me a hundred times. I will always treasure the memory of a blogger friend I have never met in person, but thru emails and letters and packages. She will always be remembered as the kind and thoughtful person she was and her great spirit will live on in her young sweet son. What a gem she was!
Starting the entry with this makes really everything else that happened fade into no real importance....so this will be it for today. 


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I agree, time just flies.
Sorry about your friend, the older we get, the more it happens.
Hugs!